At Lakeshore Oasis Dental, your health and the health of our staff are of the utmost importance. To ensure your health and the health of our staff, we do follow usual universal precautions in our operatories and office. Additionally, every half hour to an hour we wipe down the waiting room and common spaces with disinfectant.
As mandated by the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario we are suspending all non-essential and elective dental services. At this time only true emergency patients will be seen until further notice.
For the protection of all our patients and staff due the recent outbreak of coronavirus, we are requesting the following:
- If you have an illness or are exhibiting symptoms, we recommend you cancel and reschedule your dental appointment. Some illness and symptoms include:
- a cold or the flu
- fever or nausea
- severe headaches or body aches
- muscle or stomach pain, chest pain or difficulty breathing
- vomiting or diarrhea
- active tuberculosis (TB)
- mumps, measles, chickenpox
- other contagious disease
- Please notify our staff before your appointment if you or someone you are in close contact with have recently traveled to one of the countries with large outbreaks of COVID-19 (ex. China, Italy, Iran, South Korea) or if you have been exposed to someone else who was diagnosed with COVID-19 or who was quarantined as a precaution.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us immediately. The below links provide additional information regarding the coronavirus:
Our team will continue to monitor the situation and provide updated information when warranted.
Thank you for your patronage from the Staff at Lakeshore Oasis Dental.
When you visit our office, your smile is our top priority.
Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve.
Lakeshore Oasis Dental Drs. Mark Lackorzynski & Eugenia Brokalakis offer all the family dental needs you have come to expect, from regular maintenance, cleanings, cosmetic dentistry, Iveri whitening, orthodontics, implants and more.
Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. This website is a resource we hope you’ll find both useful and interesting.
Contact us today!
We genuinely hope this site is helpful to you in learning more about our practice, dental conditions and treatments, dental recommendations, and more.
Please browse through our website and be sure to give us a call if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment.
Lakeshore Oasis Dental
486 Advance BLVD # unit 170
Windsor, Ontario N8N 0B8
Phone: 519 727 0070
Fax: 519 727 0078